Wednesday, September 18, 2013

MY CRITTERS

Here is a few pics of my critters. They are so awesome and wonderful but sometimes I wanna just hang em up by their nails.. Just kidding for those of who don't know that I kid around and like to be silly. Maggie is the oldest. We adopted her from NAFA. Northeast Arkansas for Animals. She is about 10 years old boxer. Then we got Lucy. She is about 6 years old and a boxer. Then along came my sweet lil queen Chloe. We adopted her from NAFA also. She is about 4 years old and a wired hair terrier and poodle mix. My husband got me Molly the maltesefor Christmas 3 years ago and she is a princess. We have 2 cats outside, Nancy, 16 years old and Tinsel, 4 years old. There is never a dull moment around here with all the kids and critters. They are so fun to watch, especially in the snow. Arkansas doesn't get snow every year but 1 year we got several feet in March. I remember this because we had a big family birthday party for our oldest daughter turning 16 and our youngest son turning 11. That was a big shocker. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments: